Are you looking to add more video to your marketing strategy?
Before you decide what kind of video to create, you first need to establish what you want to accomplish with your social media marketing.
1. If you want to use video to boost sales, create content that highlights your brand, your products or your service. Another good option is to show your product in action. A good sample is what GoPro does on all of their social media channels.
2. For building trust and brand awareness, video interviews with influencers, thought leaders and other experts is a great way to attract your audience attention. Interviewing the right person can lead people to trust your brand more because of the association.
3. Animated videos work pretty much for any objective, from educational videos to videos promoting your products or services.
4. Listicles are some of the most popular forms of content, you can create relevant listicles and turn them into videos to boost engagement and shares.
5. In today's world you should be using Live videos, they work well for sparking engagement, building trust, and boosting conversions. Use live videos to show a behind-the-scenes looks around the office, share interesting events you’re attending, broadcast interviews with interesting and relevant influencers and thought leaders in your market.
Once you have defined your objectives, then it is time to decide on the best type of video to help you get those results. Below are some easy-to-use tools to help you incorporate video into your social media marketing campaigns.
Wave.video is a video creating tool that will help you create videos for any platform where you can choose from over 30 layouts or start from scratch and you can optimize the same video for multiple channels. Available in both free and paid plan, starting at $59/month.
Wideo is a very easy video creation tool to use that lets you make your own animated videos. You can select a template to get started and edit it to convey your message. You can easily customize your videos with drag-and-drop functionality and add text to your video. Starts at $19/month, billed annually.
Another good option for creating online marketing videos is Promo (with plans starting at $49/month). This tool’s focus is to help you create promotional videos for your brand, as well as promote sales, special offers, and your products or services.
Promo gives you access to a library of more than 12.5 million high-quality video clips. The videos are fully packaged by designers with appropriate music and text so they’re easy to create or customize.
Videos are the most popular tool for of online content. So, to get the results you want from social media, creating and sharing videos might be your ideal solution. Find a tool you are comfortable with and start creating video content to boost engagement, awareness, traffic, conversions and sales.